Digital Lean: Enhance Organisational Performance with Industry 4.0 – Manufacturing
TechTalk’s mission is to help to close the STEAM skills shortage gap! We do this through a variety of activities, including planning tech-centric events with multiple speakers followed by networking sessions, running industrial workshops, collaborating with other organisations to enhance learning and development. We want to increase the technical knowledge level of everyone in New Zealand and all around the world.
This year we are partnering with IMS Projects and TechAdemy to take TechTalk2021 to the next level, adding a series of TechPlus workshops and focusing on the theme of “Digital Lean: Enhancing Organisational Performance with Industry 4.0”.
When and where:
- Date: Thursday, 29th April 2021
- Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Time Zone: UTC+12 Auckland)
- Physical Venue: Unitec Library (Building 180), 139 Carrington Road, Mount Albert, Auckland 1025, New Zealand
- Virtual Venue: YouTube Stream (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znWsDratMoU) please subscribe to join.
- We will have 3-4 amazing talks
- Q&A sessions after each talk and
- Networking and team-building session (Breakout rooms)
- Please refer to the table below for more information
Our Amazing Speakers:
- Paul Gravatt | Automation Engineering Manager at Motion Design Ltd.
- Robert Blache | Customer Manager at Clean Tech & High Tech Products, Callaghan Innovation
- Professor Olaf Diegel | Professor of Additive Manufacturing at University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Organiser : Dr. Masoud Shakiba
- Master of Ceremony: Colart Miles
Our Amazing Partners:
- IMS Projects
- Unitec Institute of Technology
- The University of Auckland | NIP
- Surge Coach
- Eastern Institute of Technology – Auckland Campus
- Otago Polytechnic Auckland International Campus
Follow us on:
As promised, this year we are partnering with IMS Projects and TechAdemy to take TechTalk2021 to the next level, adding a series of TechPlus workshops.
We are excited to announce the TechPlus Workshops (a series of 6 relevant and connected but independent workshops) start on the same day as a pre TechTalk event at 3:00 pm host by Dr. Mehdi Shahbazpour