Digital Lean: Enhance Organisational Performance with Industry 4.0 – Research and Development
TechTalk’s mission is to help to close the STEAM skills shortage gap! We do this through a variety of activities, including planning tech-centric events with multiple speakers followed by networking sessions, running industrial workshops, collaborating with other organisations to enhance learning and development. We want to increase the technical knowledge level of everyone in New Zealand and all around the world.
This year we are partnering with IMS Projects and TechAdemy to take TechTalk2021 to the next level, adding a series of TechPlus workshops and focusing on the theme of “Digital Lean: Enhancing Organisational Performance with Industry 4.0”.
When and where:
- Date: Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Time: 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (Time Zone: UTC+12 Auckland)
- Physical Venue: Engineering Building, 20 Symonds Street, Auckland (Please refer to the map) Accessible by multiple bus routes and only 15 min walk from Britomart train station.
- Parking (paid): Basement, Owen G Glen Building, 12 Grafton Road
- Virtual Venue: YouTube Stream (https://youtu.be/_OK1wXYfQMg) please subscribe to join.
- Please let us know if you need any help.
- Tech Lab Tours
- We will have 4 amazing talks
- Q&A sessions after each talk and
- Networking and team-building session (Breakout rooms)
- Please refer to the table below for more information
Our Amazing Speakers:
- Richard Stinear | Chief Technology Officer and Founder at Rocos
- Jan Polzer | Senior Lecturer for Smart Automation & Industrial Liaison at University of Auckland
- Kallol Duta | General Manager. Data and digital transformation at Spark New Zealand
- Dr. Mehdi Shahbazpour | Innovation Management at IMS projects
- Organiser : Dr. Masoud Shakiba
- Master of Ceremony: Colart Miles
Our Amazing Partners:
- IMS Projects
- The University of Auckland | NIP
- Techweek 2021
- Unitec Institute of Technology
- Surge Coach
Follow us on: