Digital Lean: Enhance Organisational Performance with Industry 4.0 – Product Management
TechTalk’s mission is to help to close the STEAM skills shortage gap! We do this through a variety of activities, including planning tech-centric events with multiple speakers followed by networking sessions, running industrial workshops, collaborating with other organisations to enhance learning and development. We want to increase the technical knowledge level of everyone in New Zealand and all around the world.
This year we are partnering with IMS Projects and TechAdemy to take TechTalk2021 to the next level, adding a series of TechPlus workshops and focusing on the theme of “Digital Lean: Enhancing Organisational Performance with Industry 4.0”.
When and where:
- Date: Thursday, 26th August 2021
- Time: 6:00 PM to 7:45 PM
- Venue: Online Event Link
- Please let us know if you need any help.
- We will have 3-4 amazing talks
- Q&A sessions after each talk and
- Networking and team-building session (Breakout rooms)
- Please refer to the table below for more information
We are proud to announce the 18th TechTalk seminar as below:
Specific Sub-theme: Product Management.
Speakers: We have 4 amazing speakers:
- David Stokes | Director at Technology Systems
- Nick Benton | Product Manager at Westpac
- Kate McRoberts | Product Manager at Phocas
- Nikita Dergilev | Senior Product Manager at Vend
Our Amazing Partners:
- IMS Projects
- Unitec Institute of Technology
- The University of Auckland | NIP
- Surge Coach
- Eastern Institute of Technology – Auckland Campus
- Otago Polytechnic Auckland International Campus
Follow us on:
As promised, this year we are partnering with IMS Projects and TechAdemy to take TechTalk2021 to the next level, adding a series of TechPlus workshops.
We are excited to announce the TechPlus Workshops (a series of 6 relevant and connected but independent workshops) start on the same day as a pre TechTalk event at 3:00 pm host by Dr. Mehdi Shahbazpour