TechTalk #7 – Digital Healthcare
TechTalk’s mission is to help close the STEM skill shortage gap. We do this through variety of activities including planning tech-focused events with multiple speakers followed by networking.
About this event:
TechTalk New Zealand is proud to present the 7th Techtalk event in collaboration with GridAKL.
The theme: Digital Health. We have three speakers, knowledgeable in the field of Health, specialising in Technology field, and will discuss how Technology is changing the way the the health industry is taking shape in New Zealand. TechTalk is also a fantastic opportunity to meet and network with like-minded people within the technology sector.
- Dr. Nilufar Baghaei from Otago Polytechnic Auckland International Campus will discuss how mobile games can be used for children as an education tool about living a healthy lifestyle.
- Anthony McMahon, Director at The IT Psychiatrist will discuss the impact on mental health from emerging technology.
- Jackie Chan, Marketing Communication Manager at Microsoft, will discuss the co-design processes when implementing technology in healthcare.
When and where:
- Date: Thursday, 25th July 2019
- Time: 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Venue: GridAKL, 101 Pakenham St W, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland 1010
- We will have 3 amazing talks
- Q&A sessions after each talk and
- Networking and team building session
Our amazing sponsors and collaborators:
- Techtorium | New Zealand Institute of Information Technology
- Auckland University of Technology | AUT
- Otago Polytechnic AIC
- Massey University
- Limited seats available so hurry and book yours now!
- Registration required.
- Attendance is free!
- Snacks and beverages will be provided
Follow us on:
- Website: https://techtalk.nz/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLyNt7-JrM4wky6_mellFzw
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/techtalknz/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/techtalknz/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TechTalk_Nz
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/techtalknz/